Unibet bonus code August 2018: Get your special offers now
|Bonus offer||Promotion details||Unibet bonus code|
|Sports (exclusive offer)1||100% deposit bonus up to £50|
|Casino / Bingo2||200% bonus up to £200|
|Poker3||£20 instant play and up to £400 progressive bonus|
|Offer||Terms and Conditions|
18+ only. New Customers Only. Customers must also be located in the United Kingdom. £5 minimum deposit needed. You can only withdraw the bonus money after you have bet your bonus 6 times. Only bets of odds of at least 2/5 (1.40). Further T&C’s apply.
18+, T&Cs apply, UK, New customers only.
18+ www.begambleaware.org £20 free is in the form of poker tickets of 1x €8 cash game ticket, 4 x €4 Unibet UK Tour tournament tickets. Tickets expire after 7 days. Further T&Cs Apply
- Get up to £50 deposit money and enjoy this exclusive offer
- Unibet bonus code August 2018: Get your special offers now
- Who are Unibet?
- What sports can Unibet users bet on?
- How to redeem the Unibet bonus code
- Sports welcome offer: Up to £50 deposit bonus
- Casino & bingo: 200% deposit bonus up to £200 + 200 freespins
- Why download the Unibet mobile app?
- Secure payments
- Around the clock customer service
- Related articles
Who are Unibet?
Unibet is an international betting operator who are originally from Scandinavia, but keep getting bigger and bigger in the UK. They offer a first-class betting and gaming service, with betting opportunities on sporting events across the world, as well as exciting games in the bingo, casino and poker sections.
Why choose Unibet? If you haven’t already got a account, you can sign up today with the Unibet bonus code and choose from several different enticing welcome offers.
What sports can Unibet users bet on?
You can bet on just about anything at the Unibet sportsbook, from the most popular sports like football, tennis and rugby, to lesser known disciplines, as well as political bets and other novelty markets.
There are regular offers, such as free bets and profit boosts, to enhance your betting. That means once you’ve finished with the Unibet bonus code offer, there are still plenty of benefits to sticking around and playing regularly online with Unibet.
How to redeem the Unibet bonus code
We’ll show you how to sign up using the Unibet bonus code and claim all the special offers available at Unibet.
It’s simple: just follow these steps:
- Click below to access Unibet
- Fill in the registration form
- Enter the Unibet bonus code when necessary
- Choose your Unibet bonus code offer
- Make the minimum deposit
- Meet the terms and conditions of your chosen offer
*T&Cs apply (see in the table above)
Sports welcome offer: Up to £50 deposit bonus
New players are eligible for an exclusive 100% welcome bonus of up to £50 when they sign up with the operator using an affiliate link like the one below. By clicking on the red button, you unlock this bonus that can’t be redeem via the Unibet website directly as it’s an exclusive promotion.
To ensure that you are 100% eligible for the Unibet deposit bonus, keep in mind that:
- Only wagers at odds of 1.4 or greater contribute to the wagering requirements.
- Place a minimum deposit of £5.
- The amount received will expire after 30 days.
- Only one Unibet bonus per household is permitted.
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident.
- Bet the bonus 6 times in the sportsbook section or 25 times for casino, live casino slots and games
- Know that slot games count 100% towards the bonus, bingo games count 200%, table games and video poker only count 10%
- You can’t use the bonus money on products such as Poker, Supertoto and Superscore.
Any deposit made using Entercash and hipaymistercash won’t count for this welcome deposit bonus.
*T&Cs apply (see above)
Casino & bingo: 200% deposit bonus up to £200 + 200 freespins
Deposit Unibet bonus code
There’s an alternative welcome offer for your games out there, if you prefer casino or bingo rather than sports betting. It comes in the form of a 200% deposit bonus up to a maximum of £200. That’s a pretty good value, as a lot of sites only give a 100% match on the first deposit after using the Unibet bonus code.
Here are the terms and conditions you need to know about relating to this bonus:
- The Unibet bonus code funds must be wagered 35 times before any withdrawal can be made
- Your cash buy-in is used before the bonus funds when wagering
- There is a 30 day period in which to complete wagering, or else the awarded bonus funds will expire
- The bonus money received in this offer cannot be used on Superscore, Bet-Up, Poker and Supertoto
- Only one bonus per household is allowed
- Certain games contribute more than others to the wagering requirements; see below
|Game category||Stake contribution|
|Table Games & Video Poker||10%|
Note: The deposit bonus is not intended for use on sports bets, therefore wagering is set at 999x bonus amount, rendering it more or less pointless to try using the bonus on sports.
10 free spins will be credited instantly to your account upon registration and will be available to play on those games, via Desktop or Mobile.
- Twin Spin,
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood,
- Jack and The Beanstalk,
- Gonzo’s Quest.
You can then receive up to 190 more free spins to use on those games, by making a first deposit of at least £10 (£9.70 via Paysafe). The number of freespins depends on the amount spent to credit your account:
- £10 or more = 40 free spins
- £50 or more = 90 free spins
- £75 or more = 140 free spins
- £100 or more = 190 free spins.
Why download the Unibet mobile app?
To be part of the action anytime, anywhere, you can download the Unibet app. You can easily download the app by going to the dedicated apps page on the Unibet site. It’s is available for your iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch as well as Android devices.
The Unibet mobile app has the following features:
- Live coverage of all the sports that are available on the main website
- Ability to place single and combination bets from any Windows, iOS, or Android device
- Easy navigation which enables you to quickly flick from one sport to another
- Most Popular Bets feature to help you make a decision
It’s simple to place a bet when using the Unibet app. Access the event that you wish to place a bet on and then check out the competitive odds. Click on the market that you want and the betting slip will come up. Then insert the amount you want to stake and place the bet.
In order to make deposits and withdrawals, just go to ‘My Account’, choose the deposit or withdrawal option, specify your payment method, indicate the required amount and include your unique reference number.
There are a few payment methods available to use for members. Upon signing up and using the Unibet bonus code, note that players need to choose a payment method to be used for deposits and withdrawals. You can change this at any time.
Once you have joined the Unibet site, remember that there is a Sign-up offer as soon as you make your first deposit. Here’s your step by step guide:
- Deposits can be made into your Unibet account quickly and securely by credit card, via prepaid cards such as Ukash, your bank account or online money transfer services such as Skrill and NETELLER.
- You won’t be able to use Skrill or NETELLER for your first deposit.
- After signing up on the Unibet site, go to ‘My Account’ and select ‘Deposit.’ You may view all the available payment methods. You can also get information on the fees and transaction times for each deposit method.
- If you’d like to make a deposit directly from your bank account, click on the ‘Bank Transfer’ tab and follow the instructions. Don’t forget to include your unique reference number.
- The payment method you can deposit to needs to be in your name.
After you’ve made some winnings from your Unibet sign-up offer, you may want to make a withdrawal from your Unibet site. You must first meet the wagering requirements attached to your Unibet bonus, then you can withdraw from your account. Here’s a step by step explanation:
- Go to the ‘My Account’ page and select ‘Make a Withdrawal.’
- It will show you a list of the various ways you can withdraw money from your account.
- You can also view the minimum and maximum limits for each type of withdrawal.
- Choose your withdrawal method and fill in the amount.
- There are no withdrawal fees charged by Unibet but your bank or third parties may charge a fee.
Around the clock customer service
The Unibet app has a help section about all the important areas of the Unibet site. They also provide customer support via 24/7 live chat, their Freephone number 0800 329 393 or their international number 0207 257 8701, access the community page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the most popular questions that players ask are:
Is there a Unibet bonus code currently available? If so, where can I find it?
No. There is no Unibet bonus code currently available. Please revisit this page for updates.
Is there a Unibet mobile promotion available? If so, where can I find it?
No. However, first-time users can use the regular Unibet welcome bonus available by signing up on mobile.
Can I claim the Unibet welcome bonus in addition to other existing offers?
No. You can claim one of the bonus offers upon signing up.
I can’t seem to redeem the Unibet bonus code, what should I do?
It’s great to go down to your local casino every now and then. If you can’t make it though, go to the Unibet Casino instead. It’s full of great games to play and plenty of promotions to access a summary of…
When you join any online site that will have dealing with your finances, it’s important to be assured that your finances are in safe hands. This article looks at the Unibet site and how you can make deposits to and…
When you start playing on the Unibet website, you will soon realize just how much there is to enjoy. You will hate those moments when you can’t get in front of your PC to enjoy all the action on their…