Unibet Welcome Bonuses: Our Walk Through Guide
When you join up with an online betting site, you are used to receiving a welcome bonus. It’s a competitive market out there, so companies are keen to do whatever they can to attract custom. The good news is that the Unibet sign-up offers available on this site are all highly impressive.
Well, when you join the Unibet site, there are three different Unibet bonuses on offer. There is a Unibet sign-up offer for the sportsbook site, another Unibet sign-up offer for those of you who love playing poker, for poker and if that’s not enough, there is also a Unibet sign-up offer for the Unibet Casino.
They all offer a variety of bonuses which give you an excellent start to life on the Unibet site. In this article, we will look at the offers available at Unibet that will do their best to make you feel very welcome. This will include details of the offers that are available and the all-important terms and conditions that are attached to any Unibet bonus.
|Unibet Welcome Bonus||Bonus amount||Get the bonus|
|Sports||Losing first bet refunded in bonus funds up to £30|
|Casino||200% bonus up to £200|
|Poker||£20 free and £400 playthrough bonus|
The Unibet sign-up offer for sports sees your first bet covered by a bonus money refund of up to £30 it if loses. This is a pretty good way of starting your time on the Unibet site but does need to satisfy some wagering requirements. You might think that signing up with a site and then seeing your first bet be a loser is a bit of a disappointing start to your time on the site, well not with this Unibet sign-up offer. Well at Unibet, that’s not quite the case because a loser can become a winner if your luck is in.
How to get the sports betting welcome bonus
- Sign up with the Unibet site – this only takes a couple of minutes
- Make the first deposit into your Unibet account
- The deposit you have made on the Unibet site has to be at least £10 and this offer is only available on your first bet
- Place your first bet on the wide range of events on the Unibet site
- If that bet is a loser, Unibet will refund your stake as bonus money up to £30
- You also receive access to Unibet TV allowing you to see live streamed events
Terms and conditions
When you sign up for any Unibet sign-up offer, it is important that you check out the terms and conditions attached to that offer. Failure to comply with those terms and conditions can see you losing out on the Unibet bonus code and that’s not something you ever want to see happen. Here is a summary of the terms and conditions attached to this particular Unibet sign-up offer.
- The most you can received from this Unibet sign up offer is £30 in bonus money. That amount cannot just be immediately withdrawn. You need to wager the amount received 3x, therefore if you were to have a losing bet of £20, you would receive a Unibet Bonus of £20 and you would need to wager £60 (£20×3) before withdrawal of that Unibet bonus money is possible.
- A key condition is that the Unibet free bet that you make on the Unibet site must be at odds of 1.4 or over in order to qualify towards that wagering requirement.
- The amount received will expire after 30 days so ensure that you do so or the amount left at that time will be lost.
- Only one Unibet bonus per household is permitted.
- You must be over 18 and resident in the UK.
- Combined Live and pre-match bets do not contribute towards the wagering requirement.
That’s not the only bonus which is available on the Unibet site. There is also a bonus that is reliant on the amount of money you spend when making your first deposit with the Unibet Casino. Joining the casino offers you over 660 games so having some free funds to play them sounds a good idea, doesn’t it?
This Unibet sign-up offer sees you receiving a 200% match of your first qualifying deposit and this is available on deposits up to £100. Therefore, a deposit of £100 would see you receiving £200 in Unibet Bonus Money giving you a total of £300 to play with. It is issued as bonus funds for use on any of their casino games, Live Casino, and Bingo products. This is regardless of whether you are accessing the site on your desktop or a mobile device.
How to get the deposit bonus
- Sign up with Unibet and then make your first deposit with the site
- The minimum deposit which qualifies for this bonus is £10 which gives you a £20 bonus
- The maximum deposit which qualifies for this Unibet Bonus is £100 which gets you that £200 bonus.
Terms and Conditions
Again, there are several terms and conditions that you must comply with in order to get the full benefit of your Unibet sign up offer.
- The Unibet Bonus Money must be wagered 35 times before any of the Unibet Sign Up offer can be withdrawn. For example, a bonus of £100 would see you needing to bet £3500 to complete the wagering requirements.
- Any cash balance you have in your account will be used before the bonus balance.
- The wagering requirement has to be met within 30 days of the bonus funds being granted or they will expire.
- Different games on the site make varying contributions towards that 35x wagering requirement.
- Table Games and Video Poker only count 10% towards the bonus so if you were to stake £50, that would only contribute £5 towards the required wagering requirement.
- Wagers made on slot games contribute 100% to the wagering requirement
- Wagering on Bingo makes a 200% contribution towards the wagering requirement.
- Sportsbook bets have to be at odds of 1.4 or higher and count towards the wagering requirement when they have been settled.
- The bonus money received in this Unibet sign-up offer cannot be used on Poker, Supertoto, Superscore and Bet-Up.
- Only one Unibet bonus per household is permitted.
When you sign up for the Unibet casino, you will also receive a total of ten free spins to play on selected slot games. Those include ‘Twin Spin,’ ‘Fairy-tale Legends: Red Riding Hood, Jack and The Beanstalk,’ and ‘Gonzo’s Quest.’ This gives you a chance to play the slots and hopefully get some winning combinations to boost the amount of money you have in your account.
If you make an initial deposit of at least £10 more free spins are then credited to you. How much you stake determines how many free spins you receive
- An initial deposit of £10 or more sees you being given 40 free spins
- If that first deposit is £50 or more, the free spins received goes up to 90
- 140 free spins are granted for the first deposit of £75 or more.
- An initial deposit of at least £100 gives you 190 free spins.
The maximum number of free spins that can be awarded is 200 and any winnings from those free spins have to be wagered 35x and again bonus funds will expire after 30 days.
If it’s poker that you love playing, then there is another Unibet sign-up offer totally dedicated to their poker site. This offers you not just £20 in free money for cash games but also a £400 Playthrough Bonus and €2,000 Welcome Freeroll Tickets.
Here’s a list of what is on offer.
How to get the poker welcome bonus
- To receive £20 in free money you simply need to sign up for the Unibet site, download the poker software (which is an easy exercise) and you then receive a €14 cash game ticket and a €10 Unibet UK Tour tournament ticket. That €24 is the equivalent of £20.
- Playthrough bonuses are activated when you make your first login to the poker site.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cash game ticket is valid for use on cash tables NL4 only ((€0.02/ €0.04) and the Unibet UK Tour ticket is valid on UK Tour event qualifier games only.
- The playthrough requirement on the cash game ticket is 750 flops for cash games where you have used the cash game ticket to buy-in.
- A ‘flop seen’ is defined as any hand where you have not folded before the flop is dealt.
- Cash Game Tickets can’t be exchanged for cash or other ticket types or combined with cash for table buy-ins or top-ups.
- Cash Game Tickets expire after seven days. If the Cash Game Ticket expires and the playthrough requirement has not been met, the value of the Cash Ticket and the winnings you have made will be lost.
- For the UK Tour ticket, that is subject to standard UK Tour event terms and conditions.
- The UK Tour ticket expires after seven days.
- The Playthrough bonuses are released in increments with differing cash rewards depending on the rake that is made. For example, the first level is a rake of €2 which gives a cash reward of €1. This goes all the way up to a rake of €1660 which gives a cash reward of €350.
- Rake from all poker game types makes a contribution towards the playthrough requirement.
- The playthrough bonus expires after 60 days and any un-cleared bonus money is lost.
- The €2,000 Welcome Freeroll tickets come in the form of four €500 Welcome Freeroll tickets for events that take place weekly on Sundays.
- The Welcome Freerolls expire after 35 days.
There is a lot of information attached to the bonuses that are available on the Unibet website. It is important therefore that if you have any problems with the bonuses that are on offer, you seek help to answer your queries.
In the top right -hand corner of the Unibet site, there is a link to the help section of the website. That takes you to a page that is packed with information. There is information available about how to opt-in for bonuses, how to check your progress towards satisfying the wagering requirements and how to complete your bonus. There is also information about how to claim your Welcome Bonus and the free spins bonus.
If the information contained on those pages still leaves you with a few questions, then there are other ways in which you can receive assistance.
You can access the Unibet Community where you can find some helpful information and read previous discussions or start one of your own if the question you have about a bonus hasn’t already been discussed.
The Unibet site also offers a Live Chat facility. This is available 24/7 so hopefully they will be able to deal with your bonus related queries. You can also chat to someone by calling their Freephone number 0800 329 393 or their international number 0207 257 8701.