Unibet bonus code 2017: Get your special offers now
|Bonus offer||Promotion details||Unibet bonus code|
|Sports||Up to £30 moneyback on your first bet|
|Casino / Bingo||200% bonus up to £200 + 200 free spins|
|Poker #1||£20 instant play for free|
|Poker #2||Playthrough bonus up to £400|
|Poker #3||Entry to 4 weekly welcome freerolls|
|Poker #4||A free €4 UK Poker Tour qualifier ticket|
Who are Unibet?
Unibet is an international betting operator, originally from Scandinavia, which keeps on getting bigger and bigger in the UK. They offer a first-class betting and gaming service, with betting opportunities on sporting events across the world, as well as exciting games in the bingo, casino and poker sections.
If you haven’t already got a account, you can sign up today with the Unibet bonus code and choose from several different enticing welcome offers.
You can bet on just about anything at the Unibet sportsbook, from the most popular sports like football, tennis and rugby, to lesser known disciplines, as well as political bets and other novelty markets.
There are regular offers, such as free bets and profit boosts, to enhance your betting. That means once you’ve finished with the Unibet promo code offer, there are still plenty of benefits to sticking around and playing regularly online with Unibet.
Unibet promo code
We’ll show you how to sign up using the promo code and claim all the special offers available at Unibet.
It’s simple: just follow these steps:
- Click below to access Unibet
- Fill in the registration form
- Enter the bonus code when necessary
- Choose your bonus offer
- Make the minimum deposit
- Meet the terms and conditions of your chosen offer
Sports welcome offer: Up to £30 first bet refund
New sports bettors are eligible for a risk-free bet of up to £30. This applies only to your first bet at Unibet, so use it carefully. Bear in mind the following terms and conditions which must be met in order for the offer to stand.
- The maximum bonus amount you can receive is £30.
- Any Unibet bonus money received must be wagered 3x, before a withdrawal can be made.
- Only wagers at odds of 1.4 or greater contribute to the wagering requirements.
- The amount received will expire after 30 days.
- Only one Unibet bonus per household is permitted.
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident.
- Combined Live and pre-match bets don’t count towards the wagering requirement.
It’s important to remember that if your first bet at Unibet wins, you won’t receive any bonus money. On the other hand, you will have made a profit from your first bet, so you
Casino & bingo: 200% deposit bonus up to £200
There’s an alternative welcome offer for you games out there, if you prefer casino or bingo rather than sports betting. It comes in the form of a 200% deposit bonus up to a maximum of £200. That’s a pretty good value, as a lot of sites only give a 100% match on the first deposit after using the Unibet promo code.
Here are the terms and conditions you need to know about relating to this bonus:
- The bonus funds must be wagered 35 times before any withdrawal can be made
- Your cash buy-in is used before the bonus funds when wagering
- There is a 30 day period in which to complete wagering, or else the awarded bonus funds will expire
- The bonus money received in this offer cannot be used on Superscore, Bet-Up, Poker and Supertoto
- Only one bonus per household is allowed
- Certain games contribute more than others to the wagering requirements; see below
|Game category||Stake contribution|
|Table Games & Video Poker||10%|
Note: The deposit bonus is not intended for use on sports bets, therefore wagering is set at 999x bonus amount, rendering it more or less pointless to try using the bonus on sports.
Sports betting on the go
To be part of the action anytime, anywhere, you can download the Unibet app. You can easily download the app by going to the dedicated apps page on the Unibet site. It’s is available for your iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch as well as Android devices.
The Unibet mobile app has the following features:
- Live coverage of all the sports that are available on the main website
- Ability to place single and combination bets from any Windows, iOS, or Android device
- Easy navigation which enables you to quickly flick from one sport to another
- Most Popular Bets feature to help you make a decision
It’s simple to place a bet when using the Unibet app. Access the event that you wish to place a bet on and then check out the competitive odds. Click on the market that you want and the betting slip will come up. Then insert the amount you want to stake and place the bet.
In order to make deposits and withdrawals, just go to ‘My Account’, choose the deposit or withdrawal option, specify your payment method, indicate the required amount and include your unique reference number.
There are a few payment methods available to use for members. Upon signing up and using the Unibet bonus code, note that players need to choose a payment method to be used for deposits and withdrawals. You can change this at any time.
Once you have joined the Unibet site, remember that there is a Sign-up offer as soon as you make your first deposit. Here’s your step by step guide:
- Deposits can be made into your Unibet account quickly and securely by credit card, via prepaid cards such as Ukash, your bank account or online money transfer services such as Skrill and NETELLER.
- You won’t be able to use Skrill or NETELLER for your first deposit.
- After signing up on the Unibet site, go to ‘My Account’ and select ‘Deposit.’ You may view all the available payment methods. You can also get information on the fees and transaction times for each deposit method.
- If you’d like to make a deposit directly from your bank account, click on the ‘Bank Transfer’ tab and follow the instructions. Don’t forget to include your unique reference number.
- The payment method you can deposit to needs to be in your name.
After you’ve made some winnings from your Unibet sign-up offer, you may want to make a withdrawal from your Unibet site. You must first meet the wagering requirements attached to your Unibet bonus, then you can withdraw from your account. Here’s a step by step explanation:
- Go to the ‘My Account’ page and select ‘Make a Withdrawal.’
- It will show you a list of the various ways you can withdraw money from your account.
- You can also view the minimum and maximum limits for each type of withdrawal.
- Choose your withdrawal method and fill in the amount.
- There are no withdrawal fees charged by Unibet but your bank or third parties may charge a fee.
Around the clock customer service
The Unibet app has a help section about all the important areas of the Unibet site. They also provide customer support via 24/7 live chat, their Freephone number 0800 329 393 or their international number 0207 257 8701, access the community page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the most popular questions that players ask are:
Is there a Unibet promo code currently available?
No. There is no promo code currently available. Please revisit this page for updates.
Is there a mobile bonus available?
No. However, first-time users can use the regular Unibet welcome bonus available by signing up on mobile.
Can I claim the Unibet welcome bonus in addition to other existing offers?
No. You can claim one of the bonus offers upon signing up.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
It’s great to go down to your local casino every now and then. If you can’t make it though, go to the Unibet Casino instead. It’s full of great games to play and plenty of promotions to access a summary of…
When you join any online site that will have dealing with your finances, it’s important to be rest assured that your finances are in safe hands. This article looks at the Unibet site and how you can make deposits to…
When you start playing on the Unibet website, you will soon realize just how much there is to enjoy. You will hate those moments when you can’t get in front of your PC to enjoy all the action on their…